Bioscience Speaker Series
Comprised of four events scheduled throughout the year, the BioScience Series presentations are held in the GBC Board Room unless a sponsoring company chooses to host a Speaker Series at its company offices.
Expected Attendance: 50-100
Speakers have included: Dr. Elias Zerhouni, director of National Institutes of Health (NIH); Peter Greenleaf, president of MedImmune LLC; and Dr. Sol Snyder, chair, Department of Neuroscience, Johns Hopkins University
BioScience Series Exclusive Sponsorship
A company may elect to be an exclusive sponsor of all four of the BioScience Series presentation for the discounted price of $6,000.
Program Sponsor - $2,000
Sponsorship at this level entitles sponsoring company to the following:
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials.
- Company recognition at the event through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- One 8-foot table to exhibit company materials or promotional items.
- 10 tickets to the event.
- List of names and addresses of all attendees at the event for follow-up marketing opportunities.
- Company Web site link to the GBC Web site for six months.
- Opportunity to have company designee speak at the event for 2-3 minutes.
- Opportunity to place giveaways (provided by sponsor and subject to approval of GBC representative).
To sponsor the GBC Bioscience Speaker Series, contact Lisbeth Pettengill, 410-727-2820, x41.