Sponsorship at this level entitles your company to be identified as the Corporate Sponsor for the following events:
- Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum
- Lunch with the Orioles
- Annual Meeting
- Economic Outlook Conference
- Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards
- Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards
Sponsorship at this level entitles the Corporate Sponsor to the following benefits at all of the events listed above:
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials, media releases, e-mail promotions, event invitations, promotional ads in the Daily Record and the Baltimore Business Journal (if sponsorship is received by printing deadline).
- Company advertisement placed on the home page (with link to Corporate Sponsor Web site) of the GBC Web site for one year. ($12,000 value)
- Company advertisement in the GBC’s e-newsletter “Leader” for one year. ($3,000 value)
- Company advertisement in the award-winning “State House Update” e-newsletter for one year. ($3,000 value)
- Company name or logo displayed on all GBC event signage.
- Company recognition at all six major GBC events (listed above) through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- Audiovisual screen company recognition at event (when applicable).
- Prominent company recognition in event article in the GBC’s e-newsletter “Leader.”
- Full-page company advertisement in all GBC event programs. ($12,500 value)
- Two exhibit tables to display company materials or promotional items at the six previously identified events.
- Two tables of 10 in premier VIP seat locations for each previously listed GBC event. ($12,000 value)
- Seat at the head table for CEO or designee at the previously listed GBC events (when applicable – events where a head table is most likely are the Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum, Economic Outlook Conference and Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards).
- Opportunity to introduce speaker at all Corporate Sponsor events.
- List of names and mailing addresses of all attendees at the previously listed GBC events for follow-up marketing purposes.
- Company name or logo on each event web page leading up to event.
- Company name or logo on past event sponsors web page for one year.
- Company name or logo listed as a past sponsor in GBC annual report and membership directory.
- Opportunity to be included in online video sharing comments on the program after each event (online video will be used on GBC Web site and social media pages).
To become the Corporate Sponsor for GBC events, contact Sara Garbarino, 410-727-2820, x29.