A commitment at this level entitles a member company to be the GBC Ambassador for the following events:
- Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum
- Lunch with the Orioles
- Annual Meeting
- Economic Outlook Conference
- Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards
- Mayor's Business Recognition Awards
A commitment at this level entitles the GBC Ambassador company to the following benefits at the events listed above:
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials, media releases, e-mail promotions, event invitations, promotional ads in the Daily Record and the Baltimore Business Journal.
- Company logo placed on the home page (with link to Ambassador Sponsor Web site) of the GBC Web site for one year as featured GBC Ambassador. ($12,000 value)
- Company advertisement in the GBC's e-newsletter "Leader" for one year. ($3,000 value)
- Company advertisement in the award-winning "State House Update" e-newsletter for one year. ($3,000 value)
- Company name or logo displayed on all GBC event signage.
- Company recognition at all six major GBC events (listed above) through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- Audiovisual screen company recognition at event (when applicable).
- Prominent company recognition in event article in the GBC's e-newsletter “Leader.”
- Full-page company advertisement in GBC Annual Meeting event program.
- One table of 10 in premier VIP seat locations for each previously listed GBC events. ($7,000 value)
- List of names and mailing addresses of all attendees at the previously listed GBC events for follow-up marketing purposes.
- Company name or logo on each event web page leading up to event.
- Company name or logo on past event sponsors web page for one year.
- Company name or logo listed as a past sponsor in GBC annual report and membership directory.
- Opportunity to be included in online video sharing comments on the program after each event (online video will be used on GBC Web site and social media pages)
To become the Ambassador Sponsor, contact Sara Bruszewski, 410-727-2820, x29.