Bioscience Title Sponsor
Bioscience Title Sponsor Commitment - $10,000
A commitment at this level entitles a member company to be the GBC Title Sponsor for the following events: Bioscience Awards Ceremony and four Bioscience Speaker Series programs.
A commitment at this level entitles the Bioscience Title Sponsor to the following benefits at the events listed above:
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all Bioscience event promotional materials, media releases, e-mail promotions, event invitations, promotional ads in the Daily Record and Baltimore Business Journal.
- Company advertisement placed in all news articles related to GBC's Bioscience Initiative.
- Company advertisement placed on Bioscience Priority Web page.
- Company advertisement placed on Bioscience Committee Web page.
- Company advertisement in the GBC's e-newsletter the "Leader" for one year.
- Company name or logo displayed on all GBC event signage for all previously-listed Bioscience events.
- One exhibit table at the Bioscience Speaker Series.
- One exhibit table at the Bioscience Awards Ceremony.
- Opportunity to introduce the guest speaker at a Bioscience Speaker Series program.
- Company recognition at all previously-listed Bioscience events through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- Audiovisual screen company recognition (when applicable).
- Prominent company recognition in articles leading up to events in "Leader."
- Full-page company advertisement in the Bioscience Awards Ceremony event program.
- 10 tickets for each previously-listed GBC event.
- List of names and addresses of all attendees at the previously listed GBC events for follow-up marketing purposes.
- Company Web site link to the GBC Web site for one year.
To become the official Bioscience Title Sponsor for GBC events, contact Sara Bruszewski, 410-727-2820, x29.