The Greater Baltimore Committee is proud to be a partner for the AWE Project: Baltimore.
The AWE Project is an initiative targeted to assist Black & Latinx women entrepreneurs in Detroit, Baltimore and Miami. Selected candidates will participate in a four-day virtual Entrepreneurship Skills Bootcamp followed by a structured Bespoke Mentoring program over six months. On the final day of the Bootcamp, which takes place February 23-26, the selected candidates will participate in a Pitch Competition with a $1,000 Seed Money Prize.
Bootcamp session topics include:
- Entrepreneurship – Formalizing an understanding
- Gender Bias – Recognition & Resolution
- Legal Considerations
- Effective Supply Chain Strategies
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Technology in Business
- Effective Presentation Skills
Applications for the Baltimore branch are now open.