GBC’s Don Fry to participate in a November 26 panel discussion on redevelopment incentives
What does the future hold for the use of TIFs and other real estate development incentives in Baltimore City?
Please join this expert panel whose discussion will reach beyond the headlines to examine tax incentives that can help bring new investment to downtown and to neighborhoods throughout Baltimore City.
Forum panel to include:
- The Honorable William H. Cole IV, Baltimore City Council -11th District
- The Honorable Carl Stokes, Baltimore City Council – 12th District
- M.J. “Jay” Brodie (Moderator), Former Pres., Baltimore Development Corp.
- Donald C. Fry, President and CEO of the Greater Baltimore Committee
- Brenda McKenzie, President, Baltimore Development Corp.
- Bill Struever, Principal, Master Planning and Real Estate Development, Cross Street Partners
- A national expert on redevelopment incentive programs
Non-members are $25 per person in advance and $40 at the door.