The Bridging the Gap initiative is dedicated to evolving the business culture of Greater Baltimore by developing and fostering relationships between majority, minority, and women-owned businesses. In addition to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion in all organizations, the Bridging the Gap initiative provides targeted support and programming to help women and minority-owned businesses in Greater Baltimore succeed and grow.
Each year, through the Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards, the Greater Baltimore Committee recognizes exceptional minority, women-owned, majority businesses and executives who nurture the development of minority and women-owned businesses in Greater Baltimore and Maryland.
The GBC congratulates all of the 2019 nominees:
- Agape Business Solutions LLC
- Applied Development LLC
- archSCAN, LLC
- Baltimore City Department of Public Works ‘YH20 Program
- Baltimore Minority Business Development Agency (MDBA) Business Center
- BLM Accounting Services
- Bodyguard PLUS, Inc.
- Celeebrate Us Workforce Training
- David A. Rosario State Farm Insurance
- EMR – Electric Motor Repair Company
- Family Stability Mobile Homeless Prevention Nutrition Education Program
- ICF & MD Energy Advisors
- Intreegue Design, Inc.
- M&T Bank
- M4 Security, LLC
- Md. Washington Minority Companies Association, LLC (MWMCA)
- NLD Strategic
- Rooftop Communications
- Root Branch Productions & Film Academy
- SB & Company, LLC
- Somos Baltimore Latino
- TBC & Wannabe Productions UMGC Partnership
- THG Companies
- Timber Industries
- United Way of Central Maryland
- WATT Business Solutions
Winners will be announced at the awards ceremony which takes place on November 18 at the American Visionary Arts Museum. Reserve your tickets now!
Please contact Adrea Turner, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Senior Policy Advisor, at 410-727-2820 or email@example.com with any questions.
The 2019 Nomination Form (submissions are now closed)
Thank you to the event sponsors:
Ambassador Sponsors: Baltimore Development Corporation, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Group, University of Maryland Medical System
Signature Sponsors: LifeBridge Health, Medstar Health
Bronze Sponsor: Southwest Airlines
Supporting Sponsor: The Howard Hughes Corporation
Exhibit Sponsors: Baltimore Business Journal, The Daily Record