Corridor Inc. is hosting a major conference on the state of cyber security in Maryland and its potential business development impact at 7 a.m., September 22 at the Hotel at Arundel Preserve in Hanover, Md.
“Maryland’s Cyber Battleground APG to Ft. Meade: The Regional Impact and Global Reach of the New Cyber Technology,” co-sponsored by the Greater Baltimore Committee, Center Maryland and PressBox, will feature keynote speaker Congressman Dutch Ruppersberger, a ranking member of the House Select Committee on Intelligence.
The event will also feature remarks by Maryland Attorney General Douglas Gansler and special commentary by Aris Melissaratos, special advisor for enterprise development to the president of Johns Hopkins University.
Corridor Inc. publisher Ted Venetoulis will moderate panels featuring experts in cyber security, intelligence, military affairs and business development. Panelists will include:
- Mark Barnett, director, small business programs, National Security Agency;
- Neal Ziring, technical director of NSA’s Information Assurance Directorate;
- Hart Rossman, vice president & CTO, Cyber Security Services & Solutions, SAIC;
- Bill Varner, president & COO, Mission, Cyber and Technology Solutions, Mantech;
- Bob Hannon, president & CEO, Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation;
- Chris Foster, business development executive, Raytheon;
- Christian Johansson, secretary, Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development; and
- Rick Kohr, CEO, Evergreen Advisors