10947 Golden West Drive
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Thursday, March 27, meeting agenda:
- Introductions and opening comments
- Announcement of new chairman of the advisory council
- Presentation: Towson Redevelopment Project by Arthur H. Adler, partner, Caves Valley Partners
- Discussion: Legislative and GBC agenda by Donald C. Fry, President and CEO, GBC
- Council discussion and next steps
To RSVP to the meeting, email Sara Garbarino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Baltimore County Business Advisory Council description:
The Baltimore County Business Advisory Council is a group of business peers all located in Baltimore County that serve as a sounding board for the GBC. This council meets quarterly.
The group discusses issues being dealt with in their region, as well as work to develop projects the GBC can assist them in. The council also looks to develop topics they would like to see at future Baltimore County meetings and events. If possible, at least one industry expert is in attendance at these discussions to give advice and answer questions on their area of expertise.