Legg Mason Building
100 Light St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Join Girl Scouts of Central Maryland at 5:30 p.m. on April 18, 2018 at The Center Club (100 Light Street, Baltimore City) for their annual Distinguished Women’s Award Celebration.
The event recognizes the civic and professional accomplishments of local businesswomen.
The 2018 Distinguished Women honorees are:
- Swata Ghandi, Vice President & General Counsel, DAP
- Kristin Herber, Senior Director & Managing Counsel, Under Armour
- Dr. Redonda Miller, President, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Alicia N. Ritchie, Principal, Miles & Stockbridge, P.C.
- Stacie Tobin, Partner, Venable LLP
The event features a live and silent auction of unique items and experiences. Proceeds benefit leadership programming for Girl Scouts throughout the central Maryland region.