In this interactive session, attendees will learn about being a more effective and impactful listener.
The following topics will be explored:
- Identify and understand the three types of listeners. What type of listener are you?
- Assess and adapt leadership style going forward.
- Explore lessons learned from 2020 and 2021 to ensure that past mistakes are not repeated.
- Are you supervising too much and not leading enough? Understand the four hats of leadership and how you can better direct your focus.
- Open forum discussion on leadership collaboration.
Chris McDonell is President of McDonell Consulting Group, a licensed Sandler Training center based in Baltimore. McDonell, who has more than 25 years of experience in sales and executive leadership, has worked throughout the U.S. for leading financial institutions, including Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and The Associates. McDonell has been with Sandler Training since 2008 and has formed long-term partnerships with small and large companies.
When: Wednesday, September 22, 2021; 10 a.m.
Where: Virtual Meeting via Zoom
*A personal, one-time link to join the meeting will be sent out via email to all registrants the afternoon prior to the event.
Cost: GBC Members: $25, Non-members: $45
For event and sponsorship information, contact Lisa Byrd, Director of Events and Business Development, at email@example.com.