1000 Hilltop Cir
Baltimore, MD 21250
When: November 4; 6-8:30 p.m.
Where: UMBC Ballroom, University Center, 3rd Floor, 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250
Consultants in the learning and performance field provide solutions for clients who want cost effective solutions to their challenging and complex business issues.
What does it take to be an effective consultant?
Join us for the ISD Now Forum and hear from a panel of successful consultants who will discuss the competencies necessary in an ever-changing environment.
Who should attend?
Individuals interested in becoming a consultant, learning more about the field, or wanting to improve current consulting skills.
Join us for this free event to learn:
- What makes a consultant successful?
- How do you prepare to be a consultant?
- What are the career paths for a consultant?
- How does someone become a consultant in a specialized field such as instructional design or eLearning?
- What are the trends and issues facing clients and consultants today?
- What separates successful consultants from ineffective ones?
Learn more about the event and register here.