- Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards
November 14, 2018
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us for the Greater Baltimore Committee’s 2018 Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards! For more than 15 years, the GBC has been recognizing, through its Bridging the Gap Awards, exceptional minority and women-owned businesses and majority businesses and executives who nurture the development of minority businesses in Greater Baltimore and Maryland.
The GBC’s Bridging the Gap initiative works to advance greater Baltimore’s business culture by creating an atmosphere for majority and minority and women-owned businesses to succeed and form mutually-beneficial partnerships. The Bridging the Gap initiative strives to equip businesses with the tools and support to develop such collaborations.
The 2018 finalists are:
- Conscious Roundtable
- D&L Cleanup
- Delmock Technologies, Inc.
- Global Air Media
- Greenbridge Pottery
- Higher Ground Transportation Services, Inc.
- I95 Business
- Intreegue Design
- Lewis Contractors
- MD Strategic Consulting
- Mary Kraft Staffing and HR Solutions
- Mid-Atlantic Region Minority Business Development Agency Advanced Manufacturing Center – Baltimore
- Mother Goose on the Loose LLC
- Optimal Health Care, Inc.
- PNC Bank and Baltimore Community Lending, Inc.
- Road Safety, LLC
- Root Branch Productions and Film Academy
- Sarah Rose Public Relations
- The Pyatt Group, LLC
- Timber Industries, LLC
- Washington Software, Inc.
- Year Up Baltimore and Baltimore City Community College
When: Wednesday, November 14, 2018; 5:30 p.m. registration, heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, 6:30 p.m. program
Where: Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, 1525 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230
Members: $75 individuals, $700 block of 10 tickets
Non-members: $100 individuals, $900 block of 10 tickets
To be eligible for a refund the Greater Baltimore Committee requires a 72-hour cancellation notice.
For event and sponsorship information, contact Lisa Byrd, Director of Events and Business Development, at 410-727-2820.
Baltimore Development Corporation
The official airline of the GBC
University of Maryland Medical System
Johns Hopkins Medicine
McCormick & Company, Inc.
Baltimore Business Journal
The Daily Record
Special thanks to:
Horseshoe Casino Baltimore
Venue: Horseshoe Casino Baltimore