- November 17, 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
This interactive session will explore lessons learned from 2020 and 2021 and what improvements can be made in the new year.
Topics to be covered include:
- What you ignore, becomes more!
- How to effectively delegate in order to create more empowerment and accountability
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) vs. Intelligence Quotient (IQ). Which one are you focusing on more and why?
- Managing Organizational Change — Learn 7 key steps to ensure success
- Open forum leadership collaboration
Chris McDonell is President of McDonell Consulting Group, a licensed Sandler Training center based in Baltimore. McDonell, who has more than 25 years of experience in sales and executive leadership, has worked throughout the U.S. for leading financial institutions, including Morgan Stanley, Citigroup and The Associates. McDonell has been with Sandler Training since 2008 and has formed long-term partnerships with small and large companies.
When: Wednesday, November 17, 2021; 10 a.m.
Where: Virtual Meeting via Zoom
*A personal, one-time link to join the meeting will be sent out via email to all registrants the afternoon prior to the event.
Cost: GBC Members: $25, Non-members: $45
For event and sponsorship information, contact Lisa Byrd, Director of Events and Business Development, at email@example.com.