- November 16, 2022
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Our signature in-person networking event, Regional Workforce Solutions Summit, connects employers to premier service providers. Service providers aid employers in implementing youth, pre, registered, and non-traditional apprenticeship programs. Meet some of the regions organization at our Expo room open house.
In honor of National Apprenticeship Week, November 14-20, Greater Baltimore Committee and Humanim invite employers to learn more about the value of apprenticeship through a series of regional, collaborative events. Our programming will raise awareness, inspire engagement, and connect employers to regional support providers in place to aid in the successful implementation of youth, pre, registered, and non-traditional apprenticeships.
Date: November 16, 2022
Time: 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Location: Humanim, Historic American Brewery Building, 1701 N. Gay Street, Baltimore, MD, 21213
Free parking is available
Traditional Apprenticeships Panelists
- Chris Hadfield, Vice President, Workforce Development ABC-Baltimore
- Stephanie Gary, Vice President & Senior Fleet Management Specialist, KG Truck & Auto
- Charles Marquette, Director, Workforce Development and Continuing Education Division, Baltimore City Community College
- Jeffrey W. Smith, Program Manager for Apprenticeship and Training, Office of Workforce Development, Maryland Department of Labor
Moderated by Anthony Butler, Sr Placement Director, NPower.
Non-Traditional Apprenticeships Panelists
- William Dempsey, Facilitator and Recruiter, Bon Secours Community Works – Returning Citizens Program
- Jennifer Sproul, President, MCCEI
- Rodney Walker Business Coordinator, YouthWorks Private Sector Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, Youth Services
- Minah Woo, Vice President of Workforce, Innovation & Strategic Partnerships, Howard Community College
Moderated by Yvette Diamond, Director, Preparing for the Future: A Regional Workforce Development Initiative powered by the Greater Baltimore Committee
Thank you to our technical support partner:
For event information, contact Yvette Diamond, at email@example.com.