- Speaker Series with Chris McDonell: LinkedIn & The Art Of Social Selling
May 8, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join the Greater Baltimore Committee for the second installment of a four-part speaker series featuring Keith Daw, Vice President and a trainer at McDonell Consulting Group/Sandler Training.
If you’re like most salespeople, you may be:
- Wondering how to get more warm referrals and introductions.
- Worrying about keeping up with the latest social media changes.
- Confused about where to best spend your time.
- Not understanding how social networking will actually lead to sales.
At “LinkedIn & The Art Of Social Selling” learn how to drive revenue by adding more people, information and opportunities to your sales pipeline, including the attitudes, behaviors and techniques of social selling that you can immediately implement in your next appointment.
If you go:
When: Wednesday, May 8, 2019; 5:30 p.m. registration, 6-7 p.m. program
Where: Greater Baltimore Committee, 111 South Calvert Street, Suite 1700, Baltimore, MD 21202
A 72-hour cancellation notice is required for a refund.
For event and sponsorship information, contact Lisa Byrd, GBC’s Director of Events and Business Development, at 410-727-2820.
Venue: Greater Baltimore Committee