- November 17, 2022
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
One size does not fit all. Sometimes, it requires a paradigm shift. Hear from an industry panel sharing stories and best practices for implementing non-traditional recruiting, training, and retaining practices and how support organizations in the region work with employers on their implementation strategies.
In honor of National Apprenticeship Week, November 14-20, Greater Baltimore Committee and Humanim invite employers to learn more about the value of apprenticeship through a series of regional, collaborative events. Our programming will raise awareness, inspire engagement, and connect employers to regional support providers to aid in the successful implementation of youth, pre, registered, and non-traditional apprenticeships.
Date: November 17, 2022
Time: 11:30-12:30 p.m.
Location: Meeting via Zoom
- Dr. Austin Hill, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Harford Community College
- Timothy Johnson, Job Coach, YouthWorks Private Sector, Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, Youth Services
- William McIntyre II, Vice President Economic and Workforce Development, Humanim
- Ed Mullin, Executive Director, Baltimore Robotics Center
- Jennifer Sproul, President, MCCEI
- Rodney Walker, Business Coordinator, YouthWorks Private Sector Mayor’s Office of Employment Development, Youth Services
- Yvette Diamond, Director, Preparing for the Future: A Regional Workforce Development Initiative powered by the Greater Baltimore Committee
Thank you to our technical support partner:
For event information, contact Yvette Diamond, at email@example.com.