The Web site LoveLocalMaryland.com provides a full suite of web based tools that will give your business or your business customers the competitive power of a big business. The LoveLocal program tools will give businesses the opportunity to proactively generate new customers, turn inventories faster, increase presence and recognition in the marketplace, and stay ahead of their competition. Business owners don’t have to be a computer whiz to use them. If they know how to use Microsoft Word, they will be able to use these tools in minutes. The tools include:
- A business’ own, individual Web site that each business controls (saving money because they do not need a webmaster).
- Description of the business
- Their own images and logos
- Detailed description of products and services which allow the attachment of already printed brochures, price lists or other sales materials so that they get even more exposure for their printed materials
- Announcements, events and coupons
- Sale items
- Contact information
- Customer sign up for Email
- Maps and locations
- Contact management tool that allows a business to customize and target certain types and kinds of customers it want to reach
- Coupons that a business can create at any time, in minutes and blast out through emails
- Email blasts of announcements, specials and events at a push of a button. These can be scheduled minutes, days or weeks before sending them out
- Customer “ask a question” function so a business can quickly respond to a customer need
- Social Networking, Share Functions and Customer Referrals from customer to customer. Over 40 social networking sites are automatically connected to the LoveLocal Maryland site plus an email function that allows a customer to email a friend directly from the business’ site.
The web tools and social networking functionality were specifically designed for small businesses, which have limited time and money. Joining is easy, fast and inexpensive. In fact, a subscription costs less a month than a couple of coffees or lunch out. Members of the Greater Baltimore Committee get a 20 percent discount off the subscription so that it costs only $78/year plus a one time $19 set up charge.
LoveLocal Maryland will be going into public Beta on Aug. 2. That means that users will be able to use the full suite of tools but users will need a valid invitation code to register. The public Beta will run until just after Labor Day. Please contact email@example.com to receive your invitation code. Those registering before Sept. 1 will receive 750 free email contacts with unlimited emailing frequency. After Sept. 1, the number of free email contacts will be 500 with unlimited emailing frequency.