The Greater Baltimore Committee announces the following companies as 2017 Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards finalists:
- Bank of America
- Boulevard Contractors Corp
- Breathe4Sure Pharmacy Solutions, LLC
- Brown Rice Korean Grill
- Celeebrate Us
- CUPs Coffeehouse
- Diverse Concepts Inc.
- Edwards and Hill Office Furniture
- Fashion Spa House, Inc.
- HMC Incorporated
- Intreegue Design
- The Land of Kush
- Maryland Family Network
- McKissack and McKissack
- Meridian Management Group, Inc.
- Miracles-N-More Salon
- Multisensor Diagnostics
- Sheilia Lee and Associates Learning Everywhere
- Southland Industries
- Studio 7 The Salon and Spa
- Tegeler Source, LLC
- William and Lanaea C. Featherstone Foundation
- Coppin State University, Open Works and PNC Bank Collaborative
- Baltimore City Department of Public Works and Louis Berger
- Healthy Little Cooks and McCormick & Company, Inc.
- Maryland Women’s Expo and Kaiser Permanente
- Morgan State University and Universities Space Research Association
The winners will be announced at the 14th Annual Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards program on November 1. The awards program celebrates successful minority and women-owned businesses and honors those who are striving to enhance the role and impact of minority and women-owned businesses in the regional economy. It also helps to cultivate diverse business relationships and recognize organizations and people.
If you go:
When: Wednesday, November 1, 2017; 5:30 p.m. registration, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, followed by the program
Where: The Grand Baltimore, 225 N. Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201
Cost: Member individual: $75; Member table of 10: $700; Non-member individual: $115; Non-member table of 10: $900
For event and sponsorship information, contact Lisa Byrd, Event and Business Development Manager.