The Greater Baltimore Committee announces the following companies as 2018 Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards finalists:
- Conscious Roundtable
- D&L Cleanup
- Delmock Technologies, Inc.
- Global Air Media
- Greenbridge Pottery
- Higher Ground Transportation Services, Inc.
- I95 Business
- Intreegue Design
- Lewis Contractors
- MD Strategic Consulting
- Mary Kraft Staffing and HR Solutions
- Mid-Atlantic Region Minority Business Development Agency Advanced Manufacturing Center – Baltimore
- Mother Goose on the Loose LLC
- Optimal Health Care, Inc.
- PNC Bank and Baltimore Community Lending, Inc.
- Road Safety, LLC
- Root Branch Productions and Film Academy
- Sarah Rose Public Relations
- The Pyatt Group, LLC
- Timber Industries, LLC
- Washington Software, Inc.
- Year Up Baltimore and Baltimore City Community College
The winners will be announced at the 15th Annual Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards program on November 14. The awards program celebrates successful minority and women-owned businesses and honors those who are striving to enhance the role and impact of minority and women-owned businesses in the regional economy. It also helps to cultivate diverse business relationships and recognize organizations and people.
If you go:
When: Wednesday, November 14, 2018; 5:30 p.m. registration, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails, followed by the program
Where: Horseshoe Casino Baltimore, 1525 Russell St, Baltimore, MD 21230
Cost: Member individual: $75; Member table of 10: $700; Non-member individual: $100; Non-member table of 10: $900
For event and sponsorship information, contact Lisa Byrd, Event and Business Development Manager.