Production work has begun on the Greater Baltimore Committee’s 2009-10 Membership Directory, which will be published in September.
The directory will be published by Media Two, a Baltimore-based GBC member and a leading supplier of custom publishing services in the Mid-Atlantic region. Advertising space is available to GBC members at attractive rates. Members also have the opportunity to enhance their listings in the searchable online business guide on the GBC Web site and on an online digital version of the directory.
This year’s directory will highlight the GBC’s work on priorities including:
- Regional Transportation. Advocating for development of a comprehensive integrated transportation network and regional transit system.
- Bioscience. Nurturing growth of the life sciences industry in Greater Baltimore and Maryland.
- Regionalism. Building a stronger region.
- Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC). Preparing for growth and BRAC-related infrastructure needs.
- Building a World-Class Workforce. Developing a highly educated workforce to meet the challenges of today’s knowledge-based global economy.
- Energy Solutions. Addressing Maryland’s energy crisis.
- Bridging the Gap. Strengthening minority and women-owned businesses in the region.
- Legislative Advocacy. Tackling key legislative issues affecting the Maryland business climate.
The directory will also include a media guide for the region, and information on GBC committees, publications and member events and services.
For more information or to reserve space, contact Steve Lassiter at (443) 909-7828.