Congratulations to the following Greater Baltimore Committee member individuals and organizations that have been recognized for the following accolades:
- M&T Bank, Susquehanna Bank, Wells Fargo and SunTrust Banks were named first, second, sixth and eighth, respectively, for Baltimore-area SBA lending in the Baltimore Business Journal’s 2015-2016 Book of Lists.
- Bon Secours Baltimore Health System has received a $250,000 gift to expand services at its Center for Sight & Vision in West Baltimore.
- Visit Baltimore plans to complete an $800,000 renovation of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor Visitor’s Center in 2016. The addition will allow the center to host additional events.
- Baltimore’s Royal Farms Arena ranks first in the U.S. for ticket sales among venues its size – arenas with between 10,000 to 15,000 seats – for the third time since 2009.
- Stephanie C. Hill, chair of the Greater Baltimore Committee’s Board of Directors and Vice President and General Manager, Lockheed Martin Ship and Aviation Systems, and Joanne Hampson of PNC Bank have been named to the Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore’s Board of Directors.
- Jeff Dubnow of Chimes International has been named Vice President for Development and Communications.
- Maria Darby of Keswick Multi-Care was elected to the board of directors for the Maryland Women’s Heritage Center.