The Baltimore Sun has announced 12 men and women will be inducted into its Civic and Business Hall of Fame in 2019. This year’s honorees include five current and past members of the Greater Baltimore Committee’s Board of Directors as well as men and women from GBC member companies.
The honorees include:
- Bob Embry, Abell Foundation
- John Frisch, Miles & Stockbridge
- Larry Gibson, University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- Sandy Hillman, Sandy Hillman Communications
- Brian Rogers, T. Rowe Price
- Mary Pat Seurkamp, Notre Dame of Maryland University
- Kurt Schmoke, University of Baltimore
Check out the complete list here.
Source: The Baltimore Sun