The Daily Record has announced its 2017 Top 100 Women, honoring 100 recipients who are outstanding leaders. Thirty recipients are from GBC member companies.
“Maryland’s Top 100 Women have achieved amazing accomplishments in their careers, but to be honored as a Top 100 Woman requires more than just career success,” said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, Publisher of The Daily Record, in a statement. “She must be an exemplary citizen, committed to her community, creating change and growing the next generation of leaders through active mentoring. The Daily Record is pleased to recognize these leaders.”
The honorees will be recognized at an April 24 awards program.
Here are the GBC members named 2017 Top 100 Women:
- Amy E. Askew, Principal, Kramon & Graham, P.A.
- Nona Carroll, State Program Director, Maryland Business Roundtable for Education
- Karen S. Cherry, Vice President, Office Leasing, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Kimberly Conway Dumpson, Esq., CFRE, Executive Vice President/Chief of Staff, University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Kirsten M. Eriksson, Principal, Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
- Christine Espenshade, Managing Director, Capital Markets, JLL
- Susan Finlayson, Senior Vice President, Operations, Mercy Medical Center
- Barbara Gassaway, President/CEO, The Research Group & Observation Baltimore
- Beth Hehir, Vice President, Business Banking, M&T Bank
- Dr. Rita Rastogi Kalyani, Associate Professor of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Dr. Shohreh A. Kaynama, Dean, Towson University College of Business & Economics
- Marguerite O. Kelley, Vice President of Philanthropy, Sheppard Pratt Health System
- Sharon Krevor-Weisbaum, Managing Partner, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP
- Sharon Kroupa, Partner, Venable LLP
- Robin Motter-Mast, D.O., Medical Director of Primary Care, Department Chairman of Family Medicine, GBMC
- Martha Nathanson, Vice President, Government Relations and Community Development, LifeBridge Health
- Candace Breland Osunsade, SVP, Chief Administrative Officer, National Aquarium
- Dr. Kim Schatzel, President, Towson University
- Marianne Schmitt Hellauer, Partner, DLA Piper
- Stephanie L. Shack, Senior Vice President/Associate General Counsel, Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Indira K. Sharma, Special Counsel, Saul Ewing LLP
- Sherita Thomas, Manager, T. Rowe Price Foundation Rowe Price
- Dr. Joan Tilghman, Chairperson, DNP Program, Helene Fuld School of Nursing, Coppin State University
- Laura E Weeldreyer, Chief Program Officer, Talent Development Secondary, Johns Hopkins University
- Alicia Lynn Wilson, Vice President of Community Affairs/Legal Advisor, Sagamore Development Company
- Michelle Wright, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Dr. Marylou Yam, President, Notre Dame of Maryland University
Circle of Excellence:
- Alison Gates Brown, Senior Vice President/Chief Strategy Officer, University of Maryland Medical System
- Michele Bresnick Walsh, Member, Gordon Feinblatt LLC
- Maria Johnson Darby, Director of Development & External Relations, Keswick
See the full list here.
Source: The Daily Record