Several Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) members were recognized by U.S. News as being among the best in the health care industry. Seven member companies were recognized for being among the best hospitals in the state of Maryland. Two member companies were recognized among the best in the country.
The GBC congratulates the following members for being honored among the best in the country:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital was named the third best hospital in the country.
- Sheppard Pratt earned a No. 5 national ranking for its psychiatric care.
The GBC congratulates the following members who were honored as best in Maryland in 2020:
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
- University of Maryland Medical Center (Baltimore)
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (Towson)
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital (Baltimore)
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center (Towson)
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center (Glen Burnie)
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center (Rosedale)
For more information, visit The Daily Record website.
Source: The Daily Record