The Daily Record (TDR) recognized 40 individuals as the winners of its 2020 VIP List. Of the 40 winners, one was a Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) staff member and 11 were GBC members.
The GBC congratulates Adrea Turner, Director of Strategic Initiatives & Senior Policy Advisor, on the achievement.
The GBC also congratulates the following members who were honored in 2020:
- Adam B. Abelson, Zuckerman Spaeder LLP
- Barry Cronin, Howard Bank
- Elisabeth Koloup Hall, Miles & Stockbridge P.C.
- James D. Handley, Gordon Feinblatt LLC
- Eric Johnston III, Coca-Cola Consolidated
- Christopher Knoerlein, The Arc Baltimore
- Dr. Destiny-Simone Ramjohn, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (CareFirst)
- Kristin M Reavis, University Of Maryland School of Medicine
- Gregory M. Snyder II, Bellamy Genn Group LLC
- Nicholas C. Stewart, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Alicia Lynn Wilson, Esquire, Johns Hopkins University and Johns Hopkins Health System
For a complete list of winners, visit The Daily Record’s website.