The Daily Record (TDR) selected 29 individuals as honorees of its 2020 Most Admired CEOs list. Of the 29 honorees, one was a Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) staff member and 10 were GBC members.
The GBC congratulates Donald C. Fry, President and CEO, on the honor of a Most Admired CEO and for being an inductee to the Circle of Leadership.
The GBC also congratulates the following members who were honored in 2020:
- Funlayo Alabi, Shea Radiance
- Steve Bisciotti, Baltimore Ravens
- Jeffrey Breslin, Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Baltimore
- Dan Chard, Medifast Inc.
- Augie Chiasera, M&T Bank
- Delali Dzirasa, Fearless
- Michael Haynie, Maryland Center for Hospitality Training
- Kathleen Hetherington, Ed.D., Howard Community College
- Michael Sakata, Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials Association
- Dave Sweiderk, SECU Maryland
- Dr. Ellen H. Yankellow, Correct Rx Pharmacy Services Inc.
For a complete list of winners, visit The Daily Record’s website.