Maryland and D.C.-area businesses are invited to explore this opportunity to start a retail or grab-and-go food or beverage concession business at Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport.
Launch Pad BWI is an “internship” concession program providing small entrepreneurial business owners a chance to participate in the BWI Airport concession program for a limited time-period.
Topics to be discussed during the free 90-minute session include:
- Fraport-USA and the Launch Pad BWI program overview
- Airport regulations and requirements
- Application submittal, interview and selection process
- Business owner/operator expectations
- Financing, Merchandising and Inventory
Launch Pad BWI 2021 takes place on May 18, 3-4:30 p.m.