The Girl Scouts of Central Maryland’s 38th Annual Distinguished Women’s Award Celebration on April 18, 2018 will honor five women, all of whom are from GBC member companies. They are:
- Swata Gandhi, Vice President and General Counsel, DAP
- Kristin Herber, Senior Director and Managing Counsel, Under Armour
- Dr. Redonda Miller, President, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Alicia Ritchie, Principal, Miles and Stockbridge
- Stacie Tobin, Partner, Venable LLP
The women will honored at the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland’s signature fundraiser, which benefits the more than 20,000 girls served in Baltimore City and Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Harford and Howard counties through STEM and financial literacy programs, outdoors and high adventure experiences; and nearly 5,000 girls through in school, after school and summer programs for underserved communities.
Learn more about the event, which will be held at The Center Club.
Source: Girl Scouts of Central Maryland