The Board of Directors of the Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) has elected new members to the Board.
“The new members strengthen an already very strong Board of Directors, and will enhance the Board’s private sector engagement in the economic and business recovery following the COVID-19 pandemic and the business competitiveness challenges that affect our region’s growth and prosperity,” said Donald C. Fry, President & CEO of the GBC.
The new Board members are:
- R. Andrew Bauer, Vice President & Regional Executive, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Baltimore
- Bradley S. Chambers, President, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, President, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital and Senior Vice President, MedStar Health
- Gregory A. Cross, Esq., Partner, Venable LLP
- Dave Hickey, Worldwide President, BD Life Sciences Integrated Diagnostic Solutions
- Jacob Hsu, CEO, Catalyte
- Barry F. Levin, Esq., Managing Partner, Baltimore Office, Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr, LLP
- Dr. David Maine, Executive Vice President, Mercy Health Services
- Warner Mason, President, WebbMason Marketing
- Dr. Kim Schatzel, President, Towson University
- Alexander F. Smith, Founder and President, Atlas Restaurant Group
- Arun Subhas, Baltimore Office Managing Partner, Ernst & Young
- Dr. Mohan Suntha, M.D., MBA – President and CEO, University of Maryland Medical System