Six board officers and 11 business leaders from a breadth of Baltimore organizations were elected to the Greater Baltimore Committee’s Board of Directors at the organization’s 60th Anniversary Annual Meeting on May 11.
The board officers are:
- Chairman, David Warnock, Managing Partner, Camden Partners
- Immediate Past Chairman, Brian C. Rogers, Chairman of the board and CIO, T. Rowe Price Group, Inc.
- Vice Chair, Stephanie C. Hill, President, Lockheed Martin IS&GS – Civil
- Vice Chair, Kevin A. Plank, President and CEO, Under Armour, Inc.
- Treasurer, Martin P. Brunk, Office Managing Partner, McGladrey
- Secretary, Robert C. Embry Jr., President, The Abell Foundation
The new board members are:
Gary Attman, president and CEO of FutureCare Health & Management; Robert Caret, chancellor of the University System of Maryland; Sam DiPaola, president, Maryland Region of SunTrust Maryland; Guy Filippelli, founder and CEO of RedOwl Analytics; J. Howard Henderson, CEO of Greater Baltimore Urban League; Archbishop William E. Lori, archbishop of the Archdiocese of Baltimore; Thomas Mullen, president and CEO of Mercy Health Services; Neil Meltzer, president and CEO of LifeBridge Health; Reverend Frank Reid, pastor of Bethel AME Church; Kurt Schmoke, president of the University of Baltimore; and Mary Ann Scully, chairman, president and CEO of Howard Bank.