Join us at A Woman’s Journey, Johns Hopkins Medicine’s highly-acclaimed annual women’s health conference Nov. 20 at the Hilton Baltimore Hotel.
This not-to-be-missed one-day conference offers a unique day of learning about recent medical breakthroughs from renowned Johns Hopkins physicians and faculty. Attend a plenary session, luncheon and four seminars of your choosing. Johns Hopkins faculty will present 32 diverse topics including:
• Fit at 50 and Beyond
• Use and Abuse of Supplements
• 10 Ways to Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
• Integrative Medicine: Modern Implications for Ancient Healing
• Five Tips to Boost Your Immune System and Combat Disease
• Predictors of Heart Disease in Women
• Color Me Beautiful: Principles of Beautiful Brown Skin
• A Wake Up Call: The Facts About Caffeine.
Conference presentations are described on the conference Web site.
Despite your busy schedule, we urge you to seize this unique opportunity and take a day to educate and empower yourself. This is a day that can change the course of all others.
Call 410-955-8660 or go online to register. Registration is $105 for the general public and $85 for students, which includes breakfast, lunch and educational materials.