Kramon & Graham, a leading law firm providing litigation, real estate, and transactional services, has earned top marks in the 2021 edition of Benchmark Litigation, a leading legal guide that provides an in-depth analysis of trial lawyers in the United States. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, Benchmark Litigation rankings are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.
Kramon & Graham’s litigation practice has received the top “Highly Recommended” designation. This ranking is reserved for the firms that are regarded as “dominant in their particular jurisdiction,” according to Benchmark Litigation’s methodology.
In addition, ten Kramon & Graham attorneys were singled out for recognition as Maryland Litigation Stars, a designation that Benchmark researchers assign to describe the preeminent litigation practitioners in the U.S.:
- Amy Askew — Commercial Litigation
- John Bourgeois — Criminal Law, Commercial Litigation, Professional Liability
- Geoffrey Genth — Commercial Litigation, Professional Liability
- Andrew Jay Graham — Commercial Litigation, Securities Litigation, White-Collar Crime
- Jean E. Lewis — Bankruptcy, Commercial Litigation
- M. Natalie McSherry — Commercial Litigation, Securities Litigation
- Lee H. Ogburn — Insurance Litigation
- Jeffrey H. Scherr — Real Estate Litigation
- David J. Shuster — Commercial Litigation, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Personal Injury
- James P. Ulwick — Commercial Litigation, Health Care Litigation
To learn more, visit the Kramon & Graham website.
Source: Kramon & Graham