Listen to Greater Baltimore Committee President and CEO Donald C. Fry speak about transportation and the GBC’s legislative priorities, among other topics, on a November 7, 2016 podcast with Jonathan Munshaw, Digital Editor for the Baltimore Business Journal.
Topics discussed include:
- Status of the Howard Street Tunnel renovations (1:08)
- Why this year could be different for that project (3:08)
- How Fry will prioritize transportation projects with the approval of the Port Covington project (4:20)
- How Fry plans to work with a new and young City Council (5:46)
- The future of the Charm City Circulator (8:16)
- Priorities Fry has heading into the 2017 Maryland General Assembly legislation session (11:42)
- If the lack of a new and larger convention center and arena negatively impacts the city (14:25)
- The importance of keeping the Preakness in Baltimore (17:15)
Listen to the podcast here.