Loyola University Maryland is ranked in the top 7% percent of U.S. universities for mid-career salary potential of graduates in PayScale’s College ROI Report for Best Value Colleges. Loyola ranked No. 132 on the list of more than 1,500 schools in the 2020-21 report. Loyola was also ranked No. 6 in the State of Maryland for best return on investment.
Loyola alumni submitting salary information to PayScale earned a median early career pay of $67,395 and a median mid-career pay of $122,700.
PayScale also ranked Loyola’s majors by salary potential:
- Business: No. 47
- Computer Science: No. 104
- Humanities: No. 64
PayScale also included Loyola on a variety of category-specific lists, including:
- Best Value Private Colleges: No. 60
- Best Value Religious Colleges: No. 12
- Best Value Colleges for Sports: No. 63
- Best Value Colleges for Business Careers: No. 80
- Best Value Colleges for Marketing Careers: No. 208
- Best Value Colleges for Technology Careers: No. 296
To learn more, visit the Loyola University Maryland website.
Source: Loyola University Maryland