McDonell Consulting Group will be hosting the complimentary Zoom webinar “Leadership for Organizational Excellence- 2020 Business Goals & Forecasting” on May 14 from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
The two-hour working executive session will guide leaders through the “do I adjust and how much or how little?” questions that they may have. Dave Mattson, CEO of Sandler Training, will be joining McDonell Consulting to also assist business owners and senior leaders in identifying some potential blind spots in their business, that they can address now as they begin to prepare for what happens as we come out of this pandemic.
The event will address critical leadership tools such as:
- The culture of accountability
- Common language and approach
- 14 business-killing Blind Spots
- The importance of a clear onboarding process
- A consistent hiring process
- The six P’s (planning, positions, process, performetrics, passion) to help you navigate your Blind Spots
To learn more and to register for the event, visit McDonell Consulting Group’s website.
Source: McDonell Consulting Group