As a GBC member, you can:
- Have the most influential business organization in the central Maryland region act as an independent advocate for your company and your issues. The GBC encourages members to bring forward specific concerns and problems.
- Get prompt and accurate information on state and federal legislation that affects your company’s success.
- Participate in numerous networking opportunities. The GBC signature events (Annual Meeting, Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum, Economic Outlook Conference, Transportation Summit, Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards, Cocktail Reception with the Orioles, and Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards) are augmented by happy hours, symposia, and special programs.
2017 Meet and Greet the Orioles
- Drive specific agendas through committee work. Each of the GBC’s committees is working on a specific project or policy. Get involved and have your opinion heard.
- Committees to join: Innovation and Technology; Economic Development; Bioscience; Bridging the Gap; Transportation and Mobility; Education and Workforce; Health Care; Baltimore County Business Advisory Council; Harford County Business Advisory Council; Howard County Business Advisory Council
- Increase your company’s name recognition through print and online advertising, listing in the member directory, listing in member news and event sponsorship.
- Mingle with opinion leaders through our “Meet the Moguls” series, our “Newsmakers” series and committee work.
- Have all of your employees participate in GBC committees and events. The GBC encourages new members to get involved as much as possible.
- Be part of a vision to make this region the best environment in which to grow your business.
2017 GBC Annual Meeting