Nominees from nine GBC-member companies were named among winners of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) 2010 Best in Maryland Awards on June 17 at the Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel.
The Best in Maryland Awards are presented annually to public relations practitioners who, in the judgment of their peers, have successfully addressed a communications challenge with exemplary professional skill, creativity and resourcefulness.
Best in Maryland Award winners from GBC-member companies are:
• A. Bright Idea Advertising & Public Relations
• Barb Clapp Advertising & Marketing, LLC
• CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
• IWIF Workers Compensation
• MedStar Health
• Northrop Grumman Corp.
• Stevenson University
• Weber Shandwick Worldwide