For almost 25 years, CollegeBound Foundation has been building better lives and stronger communities by enabling underserved, at-risk students from Baltimore city public high schools to apply, enroll, attend and graduate from college. CollegeBound board members, Charlie Scheeler and Brett Ingerman, have generously offered a $25,000 challenge match to encourage new gifts to help CollegeBound identify and serve even more deserving students.
• First-time donors and donors that haven’t given in the past five years will be matched dollar-for-dollar
• 100 percent of your donation will support CollegeBound programs, including college access, scholarships, Last Dollar Grants and scholar retention
• Gifts to the Scheeler/Ingerman Challenge Match are tax-deductible
CollegeBound enables underserved Baltimore City youth to realize their dream of a college education and a better life.
• CollegeBound makes college presentations to over 10,000 students and offers full-time college advising to 3,000 seniors at 20 Baltimore City public high schools.
• CollegeBound awards 123 competitive scholarships and $400,000 for need-based Last Dollar Grants
• CollegeBound-advised scholars graduate at six times the national average for the same demographic
• CollegeBound alumni have established careers in law, the arts, politics, nursing, business, social work, hospitality, medicine, education and finance.
Source: CollegeBound Foundation