WTP’s Green Construction & Sustainability Practice Group is pleased to announce seven lawyers in the group are LEED Accredited Professionals. They are based in three of the firm’s offices: Washington, D.C., and Towson and Baltimore, Md.
The firm’s Green Group includes lawyers from a multitude of practices — corporate, intellectual property, litigation, construction and surety, real estate development and leasing, and community association practices — reflecting the fact that “green” issues are impacting the entire economy. From inventors developing new energy-saving equipment to contractors building LEED-certified projects, our clients are leading a critical change in the economy, and our lawyers are right there with them.
The seven LEED Accredited Professionals are:
• Adam D. Baker – Real Estate & Leasing (Towson)
• Thomas C. Barbuti – Real Estate & Leasing (Baltimore)
• Jennifer R. Busse – Land Use (Towson)
• Edward U. Lee III – Real Estate & Leasing (Baltimore)
• William P. Pearce – Construction (Baltimore)
• Jeffrey C. Seaman – Litigation (Washington, D.C.)
• Lisa D. Sparks – Construction (Baltimore)
The Green Construction & Sustainability Group publishes an electronic bi-weekly newsletter, which is available by subscription and also on the firm’s website at Green Newsletters.
The attorneys at Whiteford, Taylor & Preston are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their business goals through strategic legal counsel. We serve our clients across the nation and around the globe from our base of six offices in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC.