Sponsorship at this level entitles your company to be identified as the official Ambassador Sponsor for the following events:
- Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum
- Cocktail Reception with the Orioles
- Annual Meeting
- Transportation Summit
- Economic Outlook Conference
- Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards
- Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards
**Only one sponsor per industry group.
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials, media releases, e-mail promotions, event invitations, promotional ads in The Daily Record and the Baltimore Business Journal.
- Company logo placed on the homepage (with link to Ambassador Sponsor website) of the GBC website for one year as featured GBC Ambassador.
- Company advertisement in the GBC’s e-newsletter Leader for one year.
- Company advertisement in the award winning State House Update e-newsletter for one year.
- Company name or logo displayed on all GBC event signage.
- Company recognition at all seven major GBC events (listed above) through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- Audiovisual screen company recognition (when applicable).
- Prominent company recognition in article in the GBC’s e-newsletter Leader.
- One exhibit table to display company materials or promotional items at the three selected events.
- Full-page company advertisement in GBC Annual Meeting event program.
- Full Page advertisement in the Bridging the Gap special edition publication.
- One table of 10 in premier VIP seat locations for each previously listed GBC event.
- Company name or logo on each event webpage leading up to event.
- Company name or logo on past event sponsors webpage for one year.
- Company name or logo listed as a past sponsor in GBC annual report/membership directory.
- Opportunity to facilitate one C-level/CEO luncheon or dinner (to be coordinated with GBC President & CEO).
- Complimentary use of GBC’s Small Conference Room, Miles Conference Room, and Walter Sondheim Board Room.
To become the Ambassador Sponsor, call 410-727-2820.