Sponsorship at this level entitles your company to be identified as the official corporate sponsor for the following events:
- Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum
- Lunch with the Orioles
- Annual Meeting
- Economic Outlook Conference
- Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards
- Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards
**This is the only “exclusive” sponsorship package
$35,000 – sponsorship at this level entitles the corporate sponsor company to the following benefits at the events listed above:
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials, media releases, e-mail promotions, event invitations, promotional ads in The Daily Record and the Baltimore Business Journal (if sponsorship is received by printing deadline).
- Company advertisement placed on the homepage (with link to Corporate Sponsor website) of the GBC website for one year.
- Company advertisement in the GBC’s e-newsletter “Leader” for one year.
- Company advertisement in the award winning “State House Update” e-newsletter for one year.
- Company name or logo displayed on all GBC event signage.
- Company recognition at all six major GBC events (listed above) through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- Audiovisual screen company recognition (when applicable).
- Prominent company recognition in article in the GBC’s e-newsletter “Leader.”
- Full-page company advertisement in Annual Meeting event program.
- Two exhibit tables to display company materials or promotional items at the six previously identified events.
- Two tables of 10 in premier VIP seat locations for each previously listed GBC event.
- Seat at the head table for CEO or designee at the previously listed GBC events (when applicable – events where a head table is most likely are the Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum, Economic Outlook Conference and Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards).
- Company name or logo on each event webpage leading up to event.
- Company name or logo on past event sponsors webpage for one year.
- Company name or logo listed as a sponsor in GBC annual report/membership directory.
- Opportunity to facilitate one C-level/CEO luncheon or dinner (to be coordinated with GBC President & CEO).
- Complimentary use of GBC’s Small Conference Room, Miles Conference Room, and Walter Sondheim Board Room.
To become the Corporate Sponsor for GBC events, contact Sara Garbarino.