Sponsorship at this level entitles your company to be identified as the official corporate sponsor for the following events:
- Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum
- Cocktail Reception with the Orioles
- Annual Meeting
- Transportation Summit
- Economic Outlook Conference
- Bridging the Gap Achievement Awards
- Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards
**This is the only “exclusive” sponsorship package
$35,000 – sponsorship at this level entitles the corporate sponsor company to the following benefits at the events listed above:
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials, media releases, e-mail promotions, event invitations, promotional ads in The Daily Record and the Baltimore Business Journal (provided the sponsorship is received by printing deadline).
- Company advertisement placed on the homepage (with link to Corporate Sponsor website) of the GBC website for one year.
- Company advertisement in the GBC’s e-newsletter Leader for one year.
- Company advertisement in the award winning “State House Update” e-newsletter for one year.
- Company name or logo displayed on all GBC event signage.
- Company recognition at all seven major GBC events (listed above) through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- Audiovisual screen company recognition (when applicable).
- Prominent company recognition in article in the GBC’s e-newsletter Leader.
- Full-page company advertisement in Annual Meeting event program and the Bridging the
Gap special edition publication..
- Two exhibit tables to display company materials or promotional items at the seven previously identified events.
- Two tables of 10 in premier VIP seat locations for each previously listed GBC events.
- Seat at the head table for CEO or designee at the previously listed GBC events (when head table is most likely to be used are the Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum, Economic Outlook Conference and Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards).
- Company name or logo on each event webpage leading up to event.
- Company name or logo on past event sponsors webpage for one year.
- Company name or logo listed as a sponsor in GBC annual report/membership directory.
- Opportunity to facilitate one C-level/CEO luncheon or dinner (to be coordinated with GBC President & CEO).
- Complimentary use of GBC’s Small Conference Room, Miles Conference Room, and Walter Sondheim Board Room.
To become the Corporate Sponsor for GBC events, call 410-727-2820.