Sponsorship at this level entitles your company to be identified as the official signature sponsor for three events. The three events are to be selected by the sponsor company.
Event options include:
- Maryland General Assembly Legislative Forum
- Lunch with the Orioles
- Annual Meeting
- Economic Outlook Conference
- Bridging the Gap Awards
- Mayor’s Business Recognition Awards
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials, media releases, e-mail promotions, event invitations, promotional ads in The Daily Record and Baltimore Business Journal.
- Company advertisement in the GBC’s e-newsletter “Leader” for one year.
- Company name or logo displayed on all GBC event signage.
- Company recognition at the three selected major GBC events through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- Audiovisual screen company recognition (when applicable).
- Prominent company recognition in event articles in the GBC’s e-newsletter “Leader.”
- One exhibit table to display company materials or promotional items at the three selected events.
- One table of 10 in premier VIP seat locations for each of the selected GBC events.
- Company logo or advertisement (with link to Signature Sponsor website) on GBC homepage for one year.
- Company name or logo on each event webpage leading up to event.
- Company name or logo on past event sponsors webpage for one year.
- Company name or logo listed as a sponsor in GBC annual report/membership directory.
- Opportunity to be included in online video sharing comments on the program after each event (online video will be used on GBC website and social media pages).
To become the GBC Signature Sponsor, contact Sara Garbarino.