Sponsor companies can select from one of the GBC’s two Speaker Series programs. Each series has 4 events scheduled throughout the year. The expected attendance for both series is 50-150 at each event.
“Meet the Moguls” – Each series consists of 3-4 high-profile CEO’s and business executives and focuses on a different industry sectors.
“Newsmakers”– Each series consists of 1-2 elected officials, government or business leaders discussing major issues impacting the business community and economic growth in the Baltimore region.
A company may elect to be an exclusive sponsor of all four Speaker Series for the discounted price of $7,000.
Program Sponsor – $2,500
- 10 tickets to the event.
- Company name or logo prominently placed on all event promotional materials.
- Company recognition at the event through public announcement of sponsorship and signage promoting sponsorship.
- One exhibit table to display company materials or promotional items.
- Opportunity to have company designee speak at the event for 2-3 minutes.
- Opportunity to place giveaways (provided by sponsor and subject to approval of GBC representative).
- Company name or logo on event webpage leading up to event.
- Company name or logo on past event sponsors webpage for one year.
- Company name or logo listed as a sponsor in GBC annual report/membership directory.
To sponsor a speaker series event, contact Sara Garbarino.