July 27, 2021
Baltimore’s Johns Hopkins Hospital has ranked 4th on U.S. News & World Report’s 2021-22 rankings of the nation’s top hospitals. Hopkins is the only Maryland hospital among the top 20. Hopkins has been listed as a top five hospital in the country in each of U.S. News & World Report’s 32 years of publishing hospital rankings.
Among specialty rankings, the hospital ranked #1 for Psychiatry and Rheumatology.
Following Hopkins at #1, the top five Maryland hospitals were:
- University of Maryland Medical Center (#2 in Maryland)
- University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center (#3)
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center (#4 Tied)
- Medstar Union Memorial Hospital (#4 Tied)
- Anne Arundel Medical Center and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center were tied for 6th best hospital in Maryland.
Source: Johns Hopkins Medicine