The World Trade Center Institute, the State of Maryland and Montgomery County invite you to join us at the Maryland International Trade & Embassy Conference on September 25. Maryland’s premier global business gathering, MITEC offers the rare opportunity to simultaneously connect with embassies, trade investment groups and area business leaders. This year’s event will include featuring Maryland’s most dynamic industries: Advanced Technology, Life Sciences/Health care, and Global Education. On one day, in one place, attendees have the opportunity to:
• Access a 5 1/2 hour tradeshow featuring 75+ country and industry displays
• Network with 500+ of the Mid-Atlantic’s business leaders
• Enhance brand and product exposure
• Get important insights from industry experts at four educational seminars:
- “Advancements in Vaccine Production: The Global Fight Against Infectious Diseases”
- “On the Road to Economic Recovery – International Business Compliance and Managing Risk Across Borders”
- “Sustainability and Socially Responsible Leadership”
- “The Future of Global Health…New Technology, New Techniques, A New Vision”
• Gain information about potential countries for you to expand your business
• Establish important connections to take back to your company
For additional information and online registration, contact Janessa Shaikun at (410) 576-0022 ext. 112.
Register today and take advantage of our Early bird rate of $75 for a limited time only (general registration is $120).
The World Trade Center Institute (WTCI) is the largest international business network of its kind in the mid-atlantic – a “who’s who” of the top global business executives in the region. More than 2,500 Maryland firms benefit from WTCI’s pragmatic international business programs, extensive global network and global intel.