WTCI presents our 23rd Anniversary Embassy Wine Tasting & State of the Ports Event. An evening to:
• Sample and learn about fine wines from around the world
• Glean insights about Maryland companies on the move: 2012 Global Headlines you don’t want to miss
• Get the inside scoop on the region’s air, sea and port transportation from Acting Maryland Transportation Secretary Darrell B. Mobley
• Meet, greet and toast WTCI founders, premier partners and sponsors
• Enjoy unparalleled networking, appetizers, raffles and more!
November 29 from 4 – 6:30 p.m.
World Trade Center Baltimore
21st Floor 401 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Members – $50
Non-members – $75
This year, we will be offering chances to win prizes throughout the evening. For the first raffle, you will find in your printed program a passport. Get your passport stamped and bring to the WTCI table with a business card to enter and win one of the many premium Embassy wines. The raffle information will be taking place at the event towards the evend. You must be present when the drawing takes place to claim your prize!
This year we will once again be conducting an online auction with the chance to bid on a variety of items ranging from flights to international dinners. The auction will run November 19th – December 4th. Stay tuned for additional information.
Note that a VIP room is available for our sponsors and premier partners. Make sure to stop by for your first drink and appetizers to meet our founders and board members!
Several parking facilities are available in the area.
Landmark Parking Garage’s entrances are located on Gay Street and Lombard Street 300 E. Lombard St, Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21202
In addition, Harbor Park Garage is located at the corner of Lombard and Market streets at 55 Market Place, Baltimore, Maryland 21202