Maryland on the Move – International Travel, Transport and Transactions
WTCI hosts its most exciting event of the season Dec. 1 to celebrate 22 years of connecting local businesses to global opportunities. The Anniversary International Wine Tasting event will celebrate WTCI’s remarkable history and highlight Maryland’s international business developments. The celebration begins at 4 p.m. and features:
- Ports America and Maryland’s State of the Ports’ Global Travel News with speaker Beverley Swaim-Staley, Maryland’s Secretary of Transportation.
- Toast to our founders, including Perdue, Constellation Energy, Northrop Grumman, DBED, McCormick, Legg Mason, KPMG, Phillips and others (full list of founders).
- Insights about Maryland companies on the move in 2011 — global headlines you don’t want to miss.
- Opportunity to sample fine wines from around the world including Brazil, Argentina, Maryland, Italy, Mexico, Canada, South Africa and Switzerland.
- Unparalleled networking, appetizers, raffles and more.
The World Trade Center Institute (WTCI) is the largest international business network of its kind in the mid-Atlantic — a “who’s who” of the top global business executives in the region. More than 2,500 Maryland firms benefit from WTCI’s extensive global network, events and international business services.
Source: World Trade Center Institute