Our Multi-Year Agenda
With the release of the Multi-Year Agenda to advance the Greater Baltimore region over the next three years, the GBC is shifting focus to reshaping our online presence into something that truly captures this region’s rich opportunities and civic progress.
If you are interested in staying in touch while we’re away, please subscribe to our listserv and follow us on our social platforms.
The best is yet to come. Stay Tuned.
- Develop a ten-year economic strategy to build consensus for the region’s economic future.
- Develop the Greater Baltimore brand to amplify our dynamic regional assets and civic progress.
- Partner with economic, community, and development leaders to ensure strategic investments in the region are successful.
- Pursue game-changing opportunities and federal funding to advance equitable growth.
- Partner with the public sector to support local, domestic, and foreign direct investment and expansion in the region.
Transportation and Infrastructure
- Advance Baltimore’s Transit Future Campaign.
- Advance major infrastructure investments in the region to better connect our communities and accelerate long-term opportunity.
GBC partners and members will collaborate to…
- Reduce gun violence.
- Support Baltimore police officer retention and recruitment.
- Tackle the vacancy issue in Baltimore City and support neighborhood redevelopment.
- Support local hiring and procurement.
- Increase entrepreneurship and the ease of doing business in the region.