The Greater Baltimore Committee (GBC) works to improve the business climate of the Greater Baltimore region by organizing its corporate and civic leadership to develop solutions to the problems that affect the region’s competitiveness and viability.
The goal of the Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore is to build a competitive and successful economy for Greater Baltimore residents and employers. The Downtown Partnership of Baltimore works to make Baltimore a great place to live, work and play.
Organizations Launched by the GBC
David Sachs, Executive Director
This year-long program selects talented people from business, nonprofits and government, and prepares the region’s next generation of leaders.
Cassie Motz, Executive Director
A nonprofit organization that works with Baltimore City students to achieve a college education.
Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
J. Thomas Sadowski, President & CEO
The public-private partnership that markets Greater Baltimore as a desirable region for business growth.
Other GBC Partners:
- Baltimore Development Corporation (BDC)
- Baltimore Metropolitan Council
- Central Maryland Transportation Alliance
- Citizens Planning and Housing Association (CPHA)
- Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- The Presidents’ RoundTable
- Visit Baltimore
- The Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore